Instructions for SUCCESS in CIE A Level Physics (code 9702) with THE MATHS CENTRE
We have uploaded paper 4 of Alevels Physics CIE code 9702 exam solutions written and explained in full and arranged topically as follows. The exam questions and full solutions date from 2015 to 2006 (past 10 years). Please check out our free preview HERE and look out for our free sample videos..
The physics questions are arranged topically as well as by year.
The physics papers 4 exam solutions are arranged by topics as follows:
- Circular motion & Gravitation (31 questions)
- Ideal Gases (19 questions)
- Temperature & Thermal Properties Of Materials (25 questions)
- Oscillations (29 questions)
- Electric fields (23 questions)
- Capacitance (15 questions)
- Magnetic fields & Electromagnetism (28 questions)
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents (31 questions)
- Quantum Physics (28 questions)
- Nuclear Physics (27 questions)
We believe this is a remarkable tool to help you learn and get ready to ace your A Level Physics Paper 4 exams which carries the most marks amongst all the AS and A2 papers.
Cambridge International AS Level Physics 9702
1) Our AS Physics course consists of over 26.3 hours of e learning video time and carefully cover the required syllabus. The course has 2 main parts 1; complete notes with explanations and examples and part 2; e videos of past year questions specially chosen, arranged topically and explained by our instructor Mr Menon.
The whole course takes up more than 26 hours of painstaking video time and even more hours of specially preparing notes and explanations for the course. The total no of past year exam questions covered are over 340.
This course is complete, exam focused and aims to teach a student all the theory he needs to excel in both Paper 1 and 2.