Learn, enjoy and ace the IGCSE Maths Extended (0580) with us!
Updated to Syllabus 2024.
Why you should learn your IGCSE Maths Extended (0580) with us
- You can now study effectively and conveniently from the comfort of your home . Study anytime, anywhere and at your convenience. No need for your parents to ferry you to /fro tuition.
- Our IGCSE Maths courses are complete, comprehensive , exam focused and follow the syllabus carefully. It is like getting a textbook, revision manual and exam practise all in 1 place, with us.
- While studying online with us, we do not leave you alone. You can interact with us, ask questions and your progress will be monitored via our assignment system.
- You get complete access to our huge library of full exam solutions (written by our instructor). When you subscribe to our maths bundle.
What do you get when you subscribe to our IGCSE Maths Extended course?
You will find all you need here, in 1 place:
- Revision text with notes in e learning 18 hours of e videos. This course covers the syllabus and also has full videos explanations of over 107 past year questions (from 2005 to 2009). Here's the notes about our course
- At the end of every topic completed, we issue out the topical assignment. The student has to complete it and send it back before we release full solutions for the assignment.
- For subscribers to our complete bundle, you get full access to our large library of IGCSE Maths exam solutions. These solutions are ours and written in detail. There will be no extra charge as we continually update with latest solutions.
- Access to our instructor (contact via email, chat widget etc). We reply promptly.
Get it all here!
This is truly a One Stop Centre for your Maths learning!
All you need to excel and ace this subject is right here, with us.
Join us now!
Get Our Free IGCSE Maths Extended Resources
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics (0580) is accepted by universities and employers as proof of mathematical knowledge and understanding. Successful Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics candidates gain lifelong skills, including:
• the development of their mathematical knowledge
• confidence by developing a feel for numbers, patterns and relationships
• an ability to consider and solve problems and present and interpret results
• communication and reason using mathematical concepts
• a solid foundation for further study.
We recommend that learners who are beginning this course should have previously studied an appropriate lower secondary mathematics programme.
Cambridge IGCSEs are general qualifications that enable learners to progress directly to employment or to proceed to further qualifications.
Candidates who are awarded grades A* to C in Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Extended curriculum are well prepared to follow courses leading to Cambridge International AS and A Level Mathematics, or the equivalent.
Candidates may follow either the Core curriculum or the Extended curriculum. Candidates aiming for grades A* to C should follow the Extended curriculum.
All candidates will study the following topics:
2. ALGEBRA 1
3. ALGEBRA 2
8. SETS, FUNCTIONS, VECTORS AND TRANSFORMATIONS
9. COORDINATE GEOMETRY
10. STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY