Updated to 2020 Syllabus.
Enjoy Additional Maths and Ace it!
Additional maths is a subject that one has to understand its concepts and applications. It is a lot more than just ’memorising formulae’. Many students with poor grounding in the concepts fail to do well and often feel frustrated that they cant seem to
- understand the add maths question
- just cant seem to apply the formulae
- and therefore get ‘stuck’ or is incapable of completing or doing the question.
- and therefore do not do well or enjoy the subject. Many even fail this subject or barely pass.
Mastering this subject; Additional Maths is extremely useful, helpful and for many, essential to excel in Alevels or higher level exams including tertiary studies and especially in STEM subjects.
Why Learn with Us
The biggest advantages of learning with us ;
- You can now study effectively and conveniently from the comfort of your home. Study anytime, anywhere and at your convenience. No need for mom/dad to sent you to tuition.
- When you study with us, you are assured that our courses are complete ,comprehensive, exam focused,
- While studying online, we do not leave you alone .You can interact with us, ask questions and your progress will be monitored via our assignment system.
What do you get when you buy our products
When you subscribe for this course you get all you need in one place;
- Text book e learning videos - Year 10 | Year 11
- Practice questions, (included in 1 above)
- Notes in pdf, (included in 1 above)
- Revision manual - Year 10 | Year 11
- Assignment / assessment
- Access to your instructor ( contact via email, chat widget etc)
- Pass year exam questions with our own and full solutions.
You can get all the above as a bundle HERE
This is truly a One Stop Centre for your Additional Maths learning!
All you need to excel and ace the subject!
Our course is complete, comprehensive and exam focused.
As you learn online, you are not alone and can reach us anytime.
As low as $
Special Intro Course
Special introductory/revision course for Cambridge IGCSE Add Maths (0606) Year 10 includes 2 hours of eVideos and Pdf notes covering all topics of Year 10 syllabus at US$ 15 !
How to score A in IGCSE Add Maths
Get Our Free IGCSE Add Maths Resources
IGCSE Add Maths 0606 Year 10 & Year 11 complete exam oriented elearning video courses, past papers with fully worked solutions, question bank and revision workbook.
Welcome to the IGCSE Additional Maths learning portal. We recommend the following method in order to learn effectively and achieve excellent results in your exams.
1. Print out a copy of the lecture notes (arranged by topics).
2. Together with the chosen topic’s notes, listen to the relevant teaching video. Use pen and paper to make notes and annotations on your printed copy. You should have a calculator with you always to perform your calculations.
3. Where there are questions to try and practise please do so. The questions and examples are taken from recommended texts and past year questions. These texts are excellent sources of reference.
4. If you do not understand some particular idea or note please feel free to check with us. We suggest emailing us or later put up your questions in our forum/blog. We will make every effort to reply to all questions promptly within a reasonable time (2 working days).
5. We have a large questions base for additional practice namely Revision Workbook for IGCSE Add Maths Year 10 and Year 11. These are strictly for viewing online only. The teaching material follow closely the igcse syllabus.
Good luck and we hope you will enjoy your learning experience with us. May success be yours.
Also check out our Bundle Packages with great savings!
IGCSE Special Bundle Packages
Want to score A in IGCSE Add Maths? Check the video below:
How to score A in IGCSE Add Maths
- Our courses (teaching videos and pdfs) are complete and cover the examinable syllabus fully. It serves as your textbook, revision manual, exam questions bank all rolled in one.
- The materials are concise, exam oriented and have been used by past/present students successfully.
- A highly effective tool of teaching pre university maths to anyone who has a desire to succeed in this exams.
- Extreme convenience of learning on our site anytime, anywhere. Learn at your own pace.
- You have ready access to our instructors for further explanations by email or our chat widget
- These courses are produced by our highly experienced academic instructors/teachers who have spent many years in these areas and have proven track record.
We are proud of our courses and trust you will find success with us!
** Some information on the IGCSE exams
The International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is an internationally recognised qualification for school students typically in the ages 14-17.It is similar to GCSE in England , Wales, Ireland and Scotland. It was developed by University of Cambridge International Exams in 1988.The term ‘IGCSE ‘ is the registered trademark of the University of Cambridge. The IGCSE is an international alternative to many popular national curriculum. It is a qualification based on individual subjects of study. It is predominantly exam based. It is a viable option for many home schooling educators. Its academic worth is comparable to many secondary schools worldwide eg England’s GCSE, American GED or high school diploma, Hong Kong’s HKCEE and Singapore’s O level. It prepares students for further academic study including progression to As and A level study, Pre University and IB Diploma Programme and other equivalents. It is highly recognised around the world by academic institutions and employers. In 2010, it was estimated that these exams were taken by students in over 120 countries worldwide.
We have deemed this IGCSE additional maths subject important and able to provide an excellent foundation to prepare students to take on further pre u maths courses. Hence this is our first offering online to be followed closely by higher level maths subjects.
** Questions were taken from the following texts:
O level effective guide Additional Maths by Thomas Cheong/Chris Choy
(published by Cosmic Services Spore)
New Additional Maths by Ho Soo Thong/Khor Nyak Hiong
(published by SNP Panpac Pte Ltd Spore)
Igcse additional maths past year exam questions