- Our courses (teaching videos and pdfs) are complete and cover the examinable syllabus fully. It serves as your textbook, revision manual, exam questions bank all rolled in one.
- The materials are concise, exam oriented and have been used by past/present students successfully.
- A highly effective tool of teaching high school and pre university maths to anyone who has a desire to succeed in these exams.
- Extreme convenience of learning on our site anytime, anywhere
- You have ready access to our instructors for further explanations by email or our chat widget
- These courses are produced by our highly experienced academic instructors/teachers who have spent many years in these areas and have proven track record.
We are proud of our courses and trust you will find success with us!
Subjects Available :-
Syllabus code 9709
– AS Level
– A Level
- Paper 2 Pure Mathematics (P2)
- Paper 3 Pure Mathematics (P3)
- Paper 7 Probability & Statistics 2
- Paper 5 Mechanics
Syllabus code 9231
– A Level Further Maths
Detailed exam questions and solutions
– A Level
** Our syllabus is current and updated to 2018
We recommend the following method of study in order to learn effectively and achieve excellent results in the subject.
- Please use/learn following our sequence/order
- Listen to the relevant teaching video. Do use pen and paper to make notes and annotations on your printed copy(where we have allowed printing). Please have a calculator with you always to perform the calculations.
- Where there are questions to try and practise please do so. The questions and examples are taken from recommended texts and/or past year questions. These texts are excellent sources of reference.
- If you do not understand some particular question or its working, please feel free to contact us.We suggest emailing us or later put up your questions in our forum. We will make every effort to reply to all questions promptly and within a reasonable time.
- We will also upload additional questions for practise from time to time. The teaching material always follow closely the A levels cie syllabus (www.cie.org.uk). Please check in regularly to this site for updates.
Some notes about Alevels Pure Maths P3 CIE
- A word about the a levels cie p3 pure maths syllabus. We have used the recommended text by University of Cambridge International Exams (CIE) Pure Maths 2 & 3 by Hugh Neill and Douglas Quadling. We suggest you use a copy of this text for your reference.
- Also we have a large bank of fully written solutions from current to 2002 for the said Alevels CIE P3 maths exams. We have made available for free viewing one of the May/June 2012 exam solutions. View Here
The rest of the exam solutions written by us are available for purchase. Please contact us if you are keen. Contact us
- For all units of A Levels A2, you are assumed to have reasonable knowledge of Olevels /IGCSE additional mathematics. If you find that you are deficient in a particular topic at IGCSE level, please click on to our IGCSE modules (year 10 and year 11) to learn it again and sort out any problems you have at that level.
- Please be reminded that those of you taking further maths code 9231 are assumed to have knowledge of P1, P3, M1, M2, S1 and S2. This is mentioned in the Alevels CIE Syllabus.
- All our above modules are prepared following closely the exam syllabus and includes actual exam questions and detailed solutions.
Good luck and we hope you will enjoy your learning experience with us.
May success be yours.
Cambridge International AS & A Level Mathematics Syllabus