Hello boys and girls and parents too…
Summer is over and exams (Mocks/Trials and the Real thing!) is coming up soon.
In view of the numerous requests/emails and messages left on our chat site, once again we respond positviely and extend some help to all the Winter 2016 exam candidates. Here goes…
Exam Promotions for Winter 2016 (Oct/Nov 2016)Exams… something for everyone..
Calling all Alevels, AS and A2 maths exam candidates…
We are hosting a Live Webinar for AS and A2 exam candidates taking the following maths papers in this coming Oct/Nov2016 Alevels CIE Exams.
Date between 26 Sept to 2 Oct 2016… to announce firm dates and times later.
UPDATE: Confirmed date for webinar 01 Oct 2016 7:00pm(GMT+8)/1100 UTC
Specially for Alevels CIE maths papers as follows
- Pure maths 1 AS P1 9709 paper 1
- Pure maths 2 A2 P2 9709 paper 2
- Pure maths 3 A2 P3 9709 paper 3
- Mechanics M1 AS M1 9709 paper 4
- Mechancis M2 A2 M2 9709 paper 5
- Statistics 1 AS S1 9709 paper 6
- Statistics 2 A2 S2 9709 paper 7
Yes, the Webinar is hosted by Mr Menon and he will answer your maths/stats/mechanics questions.
Yes, the Webinar is FREE….FREE…
There are terms and conditions…
- You must must MUST send in your maths/stats/mechanics questions first in this month of Sept 2016…please email me at [email protected]
- We will select the questions that will benefit as many as possible. We will try to answer and explain as many of your questions as possible.
- If time permits, then Mr Menon will present his own selected/forecast questions.
- If your question is from a past year exam paper (remember we have a huge bank of solutions written by him 🙂 please go purchase it on our site.
- You should ask questions on concepts or methods , clarify an uncertainty.etc..
- Please tell all your friends/schoolmates/collegemates /parents /etc .Share it.
- Even if you are sitting for your exams next year you can still participate as long as places for the Webinar are still available.
- All those interested to attend our Winter 2016 Exam Webinar pls email me so we can prompt you as the date nears. All attendees will be given a login link. Please note this is a CLOSED WEBINAR.
- There will not be a repeat of this Webinar once it ends. We will not upload on our site. You have to attend the LIVE WINTER 2016 WEBINAR. No repeat.
- Oh yes… some more good news. All attendees will get a one time 20% discount for courses on our site. This discount is good for this exam sitting only. (Oct/Nov2016 exams).
Please start sending in your questions below
[contact-form-7 id=”2490″ title=”Webinar questions”]
If you have a complicated question with graphs or complex maths symbols, you can send in your question in screenshots/photo to [email protected]
Oct/Nov 2016 Exam Season Promo
For the other exams not included above, here are some help..too..
|normal price||discounted price|
|Pure Maths Paper 1||669||569|
|Mechanics Paper 2||379||320|
|Statistics Paper 2||299||250|
subscription expires 26 Oct 2016
This is a very valuable resource for your revision as we arranged all the various exam questions and solutions by topic and sometimes a repeated trend appears…..It allows you to zoom in on a particular topic.
Discount promo 20 percent for 1 sitting
subscription expires 29 Oct 2016
These are solutions in video with teaching..about 9hrs of teaching videos :).
Discount 20 percent for 1 sitting
subscription till 10 Nov 2016
|IGCSE ADD MATHS 0606 / Cambridge Olevels Additional Maths code 4037||normal||discounted|
|Igcse add maths workbook year 10||140||110|
|Igcse add maths workbook year 11||170||130|
The 2 workbooks above contains 185 and 200 exam type questions, by topics and written with
step by step workings and explanations. These are the 2 workbooks mentioned in our video:
How to score an A in IGCSE add maths
subscription till 8 Nov 2016
IGCSE MATHS 0580 exam solutions (2010 to 2016)- maths extended paper 2/4
Discount 10 percent off for this sitting.
subscription till 1 Nov 2016
CONTACT US to get discounted PayPal
|IBHL complete course 52hrs + e learning videos – 25 topics||1199|
|IBHL Exam solns paper1 (May2011 to 2013 inclusive – 117 exam solutions)||295|
|IBHL Exam solns paper1 Oct/Nov2015 in e video 75 mins learning||25|
|subscription expires 18 Nov 2016||1519||1100|
|Subscribe Now||USD$ 1100||Promotion Ended|
|IBHL options -paper3 (20 % marks of the whole exam)|
|option 1 Calculus||429||369|
|option 2 Statisitics & Probability||399||339|
|Discount Code :
|subscription expires 18 nov 2016|
|IBSL complete course 36hrs+ e learning videos – 16topics||850||720|
|subscription expires 11 Nov 2016|
We hope you will make use of the above…
Talk soon…study HARD, DO YOUR BEST..
The Maths Centre
For candidates of Alevels CIE AS and A2 planning to resit this Oct/Nov 2014 exams.. listen up.
For the second time, we are offering those who are planning to resit their CIE exams this fall , a 40 percent discount to purchase access to our courses.
There are some simple and fair conditions.
1. Please email us proof that you are resitting this Oct/Nov 2014 Alevels exam .The proof may be a copy of your new exam registration slip or a letter from your school confirming your resit.
2. Please indicate which AS or A2 courses you would like to purchase:
Alevels CIE AS Pure Maths P1 …. link
Alevels CIE AS Statistics 1 P6……link
Alevels CIE A2 Pure Maths 3 P3…..link
Alevels CIE A2 Statistics P7… link
Alevels CIE AS Mechanics 1 P4….link
Alevels CIE A2 Mechanics 2 P5….link
3. On receipt of your email and proof of your exam resit , you will be given a discount code of 40 percent. Please make your discounted payment and we will give you access to your purchased modules.
Please note that this discount code is good only for your immediate resit at year end ie Oct/Nov 2014 exams.
With this access, you will be entitled to all privileges including access to our instructor via whats app or email and attend all free hangouts/webinars.
We are confident that using our teaching videos will improve your grades and give you confidence to excel in these coming exams.
Folks, please be reminded that these 2 papers are the pinnacle of Alevel maths. It is a whole lot of maths, vigorous and very challenging. We have remained very focused on the syllabus required of Cambridge and proudly bring to you in one place, the complete course of Further Maths, covering all three: Maths, Mechanics and Statistics.
We remained very mindful of the required CIE syllabus and exam needs. We used actual exam questions and wrote detailed notes in order to bring this course to you.
Once again, you are reminded that you should have adequate knowledge of M1, M2, P1, P3, S1 and S2 before attempting Further Maths. This is stressed in the CIE syllabus.
Go take a look at our free preview (it is highlighted for easy notice). We are confident that our courses will more than adequately prepare you for these subjects.
Also we have on our site a huge bank of fully detailed exam solutions for the respective courses.
Once again, please remember Our Advantage – We are always with you as you take your exams.
Bookmark this page and get ready for some exciting news that we will make soon. Study hard folks, talk soon.
Hello everyone! We are already more than half a month into the new year. We hope it has been good , productive and exciting for all of you. Pardon the pun but we hope you will gallop to success in the Year of the Horse…(pun intended… 🙂 )
Whats NEW and UPCOMING!
FULL EXAM SOLUTIONS for Alevels CIE P1 and P6 for years 2002 to 2005
We are uploading the 2002 to 2005 full exam solutions for CIE Alevels AS P1 Pure Maths and P6 Statistics exams at our site.
This was initially unplanned but seeing the popularity of our A2 P3 and A2 M1 exam solutions, we have begun uploading the AS exam solutions.
We are in the midst of completing the Further Maths modules.
The modules will cover Pure Maths / Mechanics / Statistics.
The videos will be made available at no extra charge to those who have already purchased our Further Maths modules, check it out HERE
Also our IB HL (International Baccalaureate) will be completely uploaded soon. We are already more than half way there. Check it out HERE
We will also begin uploading our Alevels Edexcel FP1 and FP2 coursework.
So folks, keep your eyes here – plenty of new stuff.
Meanwhile, happy studying, keep well, talk soon.
Series of May/June 2013 past year questions: Part 5. This is a 10 marks question in Alevels Statistics S2 Paper 7 May/June 2013 9709/71 question no 7.